Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Comfort

I have found myself becoming comfortable with the standard routine. I don't mind waking up at 6:00 every morning. I don't mind working a full day. I feel more productive and ambitious, when I come home from work than I did when I would sit around all day. I have a lot of things I want to accomplish in the next few weeks. I want to get them done quick.
Also,
I am sick of sitting around peoples homes. I am over it. I want to be surrounded by people that inspire me, I want to be surrounded by people that motivate me. I am getting sick of watching people drink beer and smoke pot. I am becoming worn out to the things around me.

EDIT: This does not include Erics house. Eric you motivate me.

"Skateboarding isn't about good things, its about bad things"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive