Saturday, April 18, 2009

519999/520000



520000 Km's is a good haul. Its looking like the Volvo may come to an end very very shortly. It will become another field car full of lost memories. We'll smash it up this summer, maybe take it off a jump or two. It deserves a great finally. It needs it. So many years, so many great moments.



So sometime this week I will be picking this bad boy up, and driving it home. It still hasn't really sunk in yet that this is my car. Probably because its still sitting in the lot where I bought it, and not in my driveway. A car says so much about a person, I'm not sure if this car totally reflects who I am. Don't get me wrong, I think its a great car, and I can't wait to sort out the paper work so I can drive it. Its just, so average. I guess I just have to start building a relationship with the car, give it character, make memories, and let the car grow on me.

2 comments:

Blog Archive