Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Tower


Taylor and I climbed the tower last night. I had such an uncomfortable feeling the whole time. I wasn't scared or nervous, I was just uneasy. Something felt almost supernatural... almost. The wind was the strong and the top lights were out. I debated the existence of a god during the climb down, something I hadn't done since high school. The view from the top is unreal, there was no way for me to capture it all. You just have to go up and experience it. Its something I wish I could share with more people. Taylor and I talked a lot on the car ride home about the new world order and the possibilities of it being real. Its just so hard for me to wrap my mind around world domination, I don't understand how a select group of people could want to take over the world. I care about myself, and I do what I do, world domination is the last thing on my list, but as history teaches us world domination is something a lot of leaders desire. Canada is weak.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you so much. I miss Uxbridge so much..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive