Thursday, June 4, 2009

cocksucker


Ryan and I just finished dropping Andy Shanks off at the airport hotel. It was awesome coming home the past few days and seeing that dude on the couch. I wish he could have been around just for a few days longer, or had come on a weekend when Ryan and I both weren't working. I didn't think about it at the time, but looking back now, I feel kind of bad that we just left Andy on the couch all day while we went to work. I feel like we were cheated by time, or something. We skated a bunch... actually all we did was skate. I was super stoked, and had an awesome week. I wish Andy was just around more. Maybe when we he burns all his bridges, and bands don't like him anymore, he'll move somewhere close, but I doubt it cause he is a cocksucker.


Also, this was my quote of the day

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance.
- Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive