Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weighing options.

So Life has me in an awkward spot. I hate Ottawa. Its a city where nothing happens. I like being in the GTA, I have so many friends here, there are shows, there things happening. I have been back in Uxbridge for the last few months, just kickin' it like I used to. Bryaden, Eric and I hang out almost everyday. Ryan is abroad with Joey, doing his thing. It will be sweet when he gets back, but for the time being, I am looking for a construction job here in the GTA. I actually liked working for Graydex last summer, I worked with good guys, and made good money. I don't want to work construction for the rest of my life, but its alright for where I am now. I want to save so much money this summer, I want to be putting a down payment on a house this time next year.
I want to be doing my own thing, but right now I'm losing my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive