Sunday, May 9, 2010

 For years Carry On has been one of my favorite bands, but the lyrics just seem to ring more and more true as the time goes on. This is a song I can relate to.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who even gives a fuck. I watch it fall apart and I want to build it up , but you just turn away. I can't do this by myself so look for other ways. I'm trying to get it out of this rut. The dust has built for too long. If this means so much more than words, than show me sign and quit dropping the lines. Staying positive was just a setup so you could take the punch when they let you down. Its where we're heading. So X your fist, show me what's left inside. I'm so sick of everyone's excuses I want to tear them down. I've been let down before but never again. I wont buy into your shit I'll just believe in my friends. If that's something that you don't understand than just sit back and watch it fall apart again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive