Monday, July 12, 2010

dryspell.

I haven't posted in a while. I don't know if its because my life has become a lot less exciting lately, or if I am just not as amped on this idea of talking about myself. I have been feeling really uncreative lately. I want to start on some projects soon, but it seems like everything I want to do is 4 hours away. I hate living in this apartment, everything just feels so temporary. I know that I am not going to live here forever, so I don't invest anytime into things.
I have barely even skated this year. As weird as it is to say, you know that saying "I hate myself when I'm not skateboarding" I think its rings true for me. I bought new wheels a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't even skated them yet. I have a million excuses as to why I haven't gone skating, but really it comes down to me being a complete dick sucker. I hate myself.
I found on someones blog, they had posted a list of thirty dates. Each day had a different item that you were supposed to post. I figured it was a good way to end this dry spell.

DAY 1:

01. I chipped my front tooth when I was younger, it was repaired, and unnoticeable now.
02. I grew up in a very christian home.
03. I am technically an international criminal, though I have no problems getting across the border.
04. I once hitch hiked from Regina to Toronto.
05. I am currently living in an unfinished basement.
06. The last car I had didn't lock, and started with a screwdriver.
07. I look mostly for good skin in girls.
08. In the last year I put 50,000kms on my car.
09. I hate the idea of 19+ shows.
10. Big fan of The Office.
11. I am prejudice toward fat people, but so is my mom.
12. I boiled a cat once, people still talk about it, like its a big deal.
13. I can't do a kickflip.
14. I had Twitter before I had Facebook.
15. I have been journaling in one form or another since I was 15. Livejournal for the win.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the cat boiling is a big deal. I just think it'd come off as demented to most people that the story has its merit

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive