Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to



I keep these photos in my mirror as a reminder of the places I have been. My parents taught me when I was young that travel is an important part of life. I spent three months travelling across america with some buddies. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I always felt I had to explore the continent I lived on before I explore others. The first photo was taken after a long drive over night, through the prairies, the sun was coming up and we were just approaching  the rockies. The second picture was taken as I was driving on the San Francisco Bay Bridge. I spent the day there with Greg walking around killing time. I would have loved to stay there longer. 
I hope to go to South America, we'll see how long that takes to happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive